Redd is the first Social CryptoCurrency
Redd is the original social network tipping, content creator and micro-donation cryptocurrency. The Redd blockchain network was originally forked from Litecoin in 2014. The products currently on the ReddNetwork including ReddID and the Redd Core Wallet.
Redd Project News
Have you upgraded your Redd Core Wallet yet?
Here are all the articles that explain the importance and benefits of installing the new PoSV V2 V3.0 Core Wallet for Redd.
Quick Links to PoSV V2 related News
Click the buttons below to visit the network of your choice and read up on Redds PoSV V2 news.
The New Redd PoSV v2 Wallet
The Redd PoSV V2 Core Wallet allows you to store, send and stake your balance. ( 5% annually based on coin age ) Grow your stash on regular basis.
- Secure storage and staking ability for your reddcoin
- Comes in 4 different OS “flavors” to suit your system
- 3x Sync faster than average QT Wallets.
- One Click setup, and simple to understand controls
- As discussed and generally agreed to within the Redd community, this release activates sending a percentage (8%) of the overall stake reward to the Developers Funding address.
In the Works
- Modern skin and User Interface
- News and Update Feeds pulled from REDD ID ext. & Website
- Chat Functionality and more.
Use the our new Widget to Swap your Reddcoin.
Where to Acquire ReddCoin
Here is a short list of exchanges and partners that we currently work with.
The Redd-ID browser extension allows one to register a unique ID/Username that is then connected to a Reddcoin address. The Redd-ID extension allows you to validate someone's Tweet, or tip a few bucks to some YouTube content creator you enjoyed, even a Reddit article includes the tip button to send money to those whose articles you enjoyed.
Get In Touch With Us
Redd makes digital currency easy for the general public. By integrating a digital currency platform seamlessly with major social networks, sending and receiving tips and micro-transactions are cheap, fast and rewarding for everyone.